Sunday, November 05, 2006

Broadcasting live today from....

beautiful Palm Harbor at my daugher and son-in-laws home. We got up here yesterday without any car problems at all...shouldn't have any after what we paid to have the van fixed! Ed and Deb, our neighbors, followed us in their converted mail truck and they guys got all our stuff loaded quickly.

The kids bbq'ed for us and E and the neighbors headed back to Ft. Myers, all arriving safely. I don't envy E having to try and rearrange the garage for all the stuff we had stored at the kids.

I met kip up at Ruban Rouge for the afternoon and, while I didn't get any work done on the Winter kit for Hang Ten Paper Arts, I did buy some cool scrap stuff and hung out with Lisa, the owner, Anne, the Ed. Director and, of course, the Kipster who was working on one of the tons of Christmas projects from Lisa's DT.
Great time.

The kids and I did movies and a pizza for supper and all hit the sack fairly early. Today, Rob, Christopher and I have a lunch date on the beach and I am going to try to sweet talk my favorite (and only) son-in-law into taking me to JoAnne's up the street.

Having fun in Palm Harbor...wish you were here!

No comments: