Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF

Morning all, our van is in the garage and will be ready (hope hope) in time for us to get an early start to Palm Harbor tomorrow. E has been building new shelves for the garage like a mad man. I have my To-Do list and am checking things off in an orderly fashion.

One thing on my list is to compose and run off about 30 fliers for the neighborhood. Somehow, I ended up in charge of the Community Garage Sale (just setting the date and notifying everyone and that is all thank heavens). I'll run these off and get them to my neighbor to distribute next week while I am gone. We have a huge pile of goodies to sell/give away and then we can reclaim our garage!

The Winter Wishes Dec. kit for Hang Ten is coming right along: lots of sparkle and such soft, lovely colors too. I'll post a teaser pic up on Jules' Creations soon just to whet the whistle, so to speak! You all know by now that I love to entice and tease!

I love the sun shining through this tree. Kip and I went on an adventure in the morning before we left Creep Over Scrap Retreat (www.hilltopmemories.com) and I loved the tall pine.

Have a great day all and I'll post more soon. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nickle831 said...

Jules great photo! I can't wait to see the next kits to come out.