Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Kipster is coming...

This means that my honey breaks out the recipe files and goes to town. The last time Kip was down, E fixed this oh so wonderful blackberry/heavy cream/concoction filled with flavor (not to mention calories). Who knows what he has in mind this time but as soon as he decides, I'll post it here for collective sighs.
We are still in the midst of the community yard sale purge. When we thought we were getting the new house, we bought new master bedroom fixings: cover,throw pillows, pillow covers etc. What we didn't get was a new valence. I want to put the "old" set into the yard sale so today took down the old valence, folded the cover and the pillow shams and put the whole thing in the "to be sold" pile. E is off tomorrow and I wanted to make sure we got out to the outlet mall to pick up or at least order a new window treatment to match the rest of the new set. I knew if I didn't take down the old, we'd never get this done before Christmas.

It is a rainy day here and I am off to scrap. If you are one of our Hang Ten Paper Art Kit lovers, please read Jules' Creations for some news about our December kits. Many thanks, The Surfer Girls, Jill and Jules. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bet you gals are gonna have a blast as always, my mouth is watering just looking at the pix - yummo!

hugs and kisses!