Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let it Snow!

 


Easy for me to say, I know, living here in the tropics like I do but without snow, there can be no snow people. I collect snow people as do several others I know. Kip and I have a couple of matching ones which we have bought together. After a couple of years of a wee bit of moaning, my honey has now given in to my collecting and this terribly funny snowman for me along with another one which I will post another time. This chubby, vested fellow sings and dances and his antlers light up with glee.

We are heading out to the Lighthouse Restaurant (located on the way to Sanibel)tonight. This is the night we have choosen for our garage sale supper. When we counted up our money after the sale, there was enough to take the kids out for Thanksgiving and for us to have a romantic time by ourselves. I can't wait. I am going to find a dress (somewhere in my closet) and get gussied up. It has been a long time and is overdue. E only works until noonish so we'll spend some time getting some chores done around here and then get cleaned up to head out.

Hope your day is a good one! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too cute. Dont you just love Christmas

Pam in Moncton said...

Very cute snowman. I like the pics of Lucille too. Love the retro ornaments/
Pam

Pam in Moncton said...

Oh and hope you have/have had a lovely dinner out!
Pam

:Jayne said...

I love snowmen! Your pics are great! I want to see one of you gussied up!

:Jayne