Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sunsets in Paradise

 
 


Our sunsets here on the Gulf Coast are often spectacular, many times merely pretty but never mundane. We get some of our best sunsets during our rainy seasons in the summer when clouds form a backdrop for the rays and the sun as it appears to sink into the Gulf. The two pictures here were taken the other evening from Captiva Island. We have had a bit more rain and clouds here than usual for this time of year and thus the sunsets you see.

Today is a run those errands day. I have to get holiday computer paper for our invitations to the Open House Holiday Party we are planning for after our trip to St. Louis. E has been compiling snack recipes and making lists while I've been working on getting all the inside decos up and making an invite list. I also have to pick up some of the tropical holiday cards I love to send to the folks up north!

I am working on my Techniques column for Little Scrap Box and have been having lots of fun with the products I've been given; Daisy D Misteltoe papers are so lovely.

Enjoy your day! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kip said...

Those sunset photos are georgous Jules!!