Thursday, November 02, 2006

When it rains, it gushes!

As if it weren't enough that I am rushing to get ready to go spend a few days helping Kristen in her classroom and that I leave for Nashville and Anne's wedding early the morning after I get back, now we have some major repairs that have to be made on the car. Either E is going to have to take off work on Friday (and the van won't be ready until mid morning Sat) or I stay home or we borrow a car from someone so E can get to work. We thought, at the worst, we'd have to have the breaks replaced but this is a doozer. There is something wrong with something that is going to cost 900$ or thereabouts or the whole car will come to a screeching halt. Our car is way past warrenty and we were hoping to hold off a bit on a new one. I hate messy situations!

I am packed for both Kristen's and Anne's with the exception of some scrap things for Dec.'s kit. Fortunately, I have taken to keeping each on-going and finished kit in its own 14x14x6 bin with a cover so it is simply a matter of putting the lid on this one and packing up a few supplies.

I also have to have the house all spic and span (on tomorrow's agenda) as we have a showing on Sunday. E will be at work and I'll be in Palm Harbor with the kids. I am 90% done with laundry and did a quick once-over on the upstairs. Calgon, take me away!

No comments: