Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More Christmas

 
 
 

Kaela is very picky about the clothes she wears...the skirts must twirl and the tops be pretty. Here she is "test driving" one of the skirts her parents bought her for Christmas. Chris got a good pic of E and I. We may even use this one on our Christmas card next year. This is my oldest, Rob, in Santa's hat...I love this pic of him!

Spent the day hanging out with Kristen, shopping and running errands. We even managed some hot tub time this afternoon. She is napping now and I took a short one myself earlier. Inbetween, we have all been doing laundry and bit by bit getting a few of the 'sit around' decos ready to be packed up. We don't take the tree down until New Year's Day. We've had rain off and on for the past two days and all our outside lights are out. I am hoping that we can get them to light up for a few more nights!

We had Christmas supper at our friends', Kathy and Limon with our neighbors, Ed and Deb. Our neighborhood is filled some of the nicest people. They have been there for us during our two hurricanes, through E's hospitalization and in good times and bad. These people are not just neighbors...they are friends!

Have good evening.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jules - sounds like a great day - today and yesterday!! That Kaela is a cutie - love the twirling skirt picture. And that picture of you and E is wonderful. I'm glad you had a great Christmas celebration!

jennifer

Ruth.E said...

Well now, Rob is very very NICE! I know you know that but hmmmmmmm, nice! And I love the pic of you and E. So happy.
Ruth

Michele L from Tampa said...

Dont you just love Christmas with kids, has to be just right. Looks like everything was right down to the skirt.