Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fun day with my niece...



Yesterday, my niece Jen, came over to scrap her Disney album while I played with some new papers. We took a break when E got home and headed up to Mullock Creek Marina for a cold brew and to get some great veggies from the Veggie Man who shows up every Friday there. We headed back to the house and had some of E's great Gumbo!

Jen got a great new haircut. She had seven inches, at least, whacked off and had a color update to boot. I loved the stacked haircut on her and it made her look even more slender than she already is. Of course, Aunt Julie just had to snap her picture and commemorate the occasion with a layout! The Romani papers by Basic Grey were perfect for this!

4 comments:

Kip said...

where did my post go???

Kip said...

I said, very, very cool LO Jules and I love her new 'do!

Mae said...

this is definitely my most favorite LO of yours, Jules I have those papers and you have inspired me to use them.

What a pretty girl Jen is!

Mae

elle said...

Cute LO and cute do!! Looks like you had fun today!

elle