Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cats don't do change well!



The Boys have been so stressed since we started our packing. They know something is up and both have taken to sleeping closer and closer to us each night that goes by til the move. Goofy actually sleeps with one of his paws touching some part of me like he is afraid I'll slip away from him in the night.

This morning, as E and I were taping and loading boxes, Fat Jack ran over to their scratching post, threw himself around it almost as if he were saying, "Don't pack this!" The Boys seem to be taking turns guarding their post as Goof was on the next shift. He laid next to the toppled scratching post with one paw wrapped around it!

13 days and counting. The POD is already 1/4 full. The movers come on the 29 and the POD is picked up the same day....will we get it all packed? Stay tuned for updates...lol.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cats are so funny! Our old cat always knows something's up when the cardboard boxes start piling up. He moves well, though. He travelled from California to Indiana and then down here to Florida!

Pam in Moncton said...

That's too cute about the cats! They do know. We have a couple that will get in a suitcase if it's open to be packed.

madelineas said...

That is so funny about their scratching post. You will get it done. You need to tell me more about these POD things. They sound like a good idea.

Michele L from Tampa said...

Animals are smarter than we give them credit for. They know when something is wrong! And they know what is what. Oscar will be laying in the living room withh my mom but yet come in my room to get me to let him out. He knows it is easier for me to get up than her.

Love the kit! Wonderful colors

nickle831 said...

aawww to cute! If I'm doing any sort of packing Morris promptly sprawls out on top of everthing making sure I have to keep touching him to get to my things.