Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hang Ten Paper Arts to present at Tampa Expo June 7-9





What happens when Basic Grey meets the Biscuit Book by Delish? Well, a whole lot of fun is what happens! In this class you will get to paint, sand, ink, and add pizazz with Twinkling H20s. And that is just for starters! Throw in a generous helping of ribbons both patterned and sheer and you have "Things that touch my heart". I'll post a few more teasers from time to time.

And the second day of the class and Expo is my 60th. birthday....come help me celebrate at the Scrapbook Memories in Tampa!

9 comments:

:Jayne said...

Oh how I wish I could be there! The book looks devine!
:J

Pam in Moncton said...

I would love to be there! Even looked up flights to Tampa, but I finally concluded I was doing enough travelling in the near future and couldn't really afford that trip. I'm out of AirMiles anyway, but the worst thing is probably the timing. Ah well, if you feel my spirit hovering around, don't be surprised! The project looks as good as I expected (which is very good!). See you soon.
Pam

Anonymous said...

that book is amazing!

Cheryl said...

I'm not sure I am going to be able to do any classes but a group of us are planning to do the Saturday crop. Your project looks fun...of course!

HAPPY B-day a little early!! You look Fabulous!!

madelineas said...

Love that book. I so wish I could be there..

altar ego said...

Looks absolutely fabulous! If that were my book, I'd have a picture of you in it! Then I'd need a companion piece entitled "things that feed my tummy" where I could feature pictures of some of e's meals! It's amazing how many pictures I have of those...
Love you!

Roz said...

I am on the fence about coming...it is so close to our cruise...but I really want to! Do you have any idea where you are staying this time ( you couldn't tell me the name of the one in Orlando....). I may hop over if I can convince anyone else to come with me!
HUGS and SMOOCHES!!!!!!!

bh said...

Nice to know scrapbooking is alive and well in Tampa, looks like our family will be moving to Tampa soon.

Kip said...

That book is going to be georgous Jules! Just think, in 9 days you'll be living up here by me and in two weeks, we'll be cruising the seas again!!!

Kip