Sunday, April 22, 2007

One week and counting



I found this picture I took of one of the Hemingway cats sleeping in a lovely green chair and could not resist offering it up for your viewing pleasure. When I die, I want to come back as one of these very pampered cats...sort of like coming back as one of our cats.

Speaking of The Boys, they had quite an adventure today. We had the door open taking boxes out to the POD when The Boys decided to take a walk on the wild side. I am certain that Just Jack the fat cat lured Goof into crossing that doorstep and taking a stroll outside. Both of The Boys are in door cats and don't even know that they are of the feline persuasion. They got half way around the house before we gave the command that summons them off the front porch in the evening or the garage during the morning when they are allowed out there to catch bugs. HOUSE we both yelled and The Boys came running lickety split.

The POD is 3/4 full. We have 2 boxes worth of stuff in E's room, the kitchen (shouldn't that be a 4 letter word?) and another 2 of assorted left overs...one more of my stuff and one for my shoes and we may be done. I did keep some scrap things out just in case....lol.

We are having the neighbors over for supper tonight and my sister and her boyfriend Tues. and then we are packing up the pots and pans and the clean up commences. Wish us luck!

No comments: