Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to all



This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom whom we lost to cancer almost eight years ago. My grandmother had a whole album with pictures of my mother's childhood and I inherited several of her later pictures in Kodak black and whites.

My mother was a 'late in life' child, born when my grandmother was in her 40s. She was spirited, loving and my best friend! I miss her no less than the day we lost her. Here's hoping my children feel the same way about me.

Hat's off to moms everywhere!

4 comments:

:Jayne said...

Happy Mother's day my dear friend!

:J

madelineas said...

Happy Mother's day Jules.
I feel the same way about my mom who I lost almost 4 years ago. Today is just another Sunday without her here.

Denita said...

Beautiful layout Jules! I hope you had a great day my friend.
Love ya, Dee

Pam in Moncton said...

Lovely picture Jules! Happy Mother's Day (a day late but just as well-meant).
Pam