Friday, August 03, 2007

Heading to Sebring

for the Hilltop Memories' Fried Green Tomato Weekend Crop. Around 11 ish, E will drive me down to Kip's and we will head to Sebring. We have a cabana room pool side and I am really looking forward to this weekend.

It will be good to see Jayne, her sister, Gerry-anne, Lisa and Barb from Ft. Myers, Jill from the Carolinas and all the other Hilltop gals that I only get to see at the crops. My class is scheduled for ten am on Sat. and has filled up quite nicely.

I need to repack things as Kip's car, Florence darling, while quite cute, is not as roomy as our ugly old van. She and I have managed, in the past, to get quite a bunch of stuff into Florence but I'd hate to overload the car. E is really happy that Kip offered to drive so he can grocery shop to his heart's content this weekend while I am gone.

I have a few more things to do for my class next Sat. at Ruban Rouge in Palm Harbor, Fl. (www.rubanrougepaperarts.com) but can complete those early next week. Jill will be coming back to my house after the crop on Sunday and we have my niece and her family coming for a visit the following Friday through Sunday. August is a busy month for us but it will be slowing down after the 18th. when Kip and I take the Luxe Girls' classes at Ruban Rouge.

Will check in from Sebring if I can...I'm sure there will be many memorable pictures to post and scrap. I love hanging out with these rowdy girls!

3 comments:

Tya said...

Have fun Jules!

Liz said...

Jules,
I signed up for the email notification of the new site. can't wait to see what's in store for it.

Liz said...

I have a freind that use to be on the older one however I just couldn't register for the life of me.???? Waiting anxiously for new one.