Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kip's Room



When my friend, the Kipster, first visited us in our new home here in Tarpon Springs, she announced to one and all that the guest room is hers! Now this has become a huge joke as she has yet to sleep in "her" room here though she has spent the night several times since we have moved in. Janet beat her to the first night's claim when she spent the night here before leaving to rejoin her honey and family in Pennsylvania early in our move. Then came Jayne who flew in for the Girls' Weekend and a convention she was attending in St. Pete and then my niece, her husband and daughter stayed in "Kip's Room". My business partner, Di, was the next to enjoy the room while Kip slept on the couch, AGAIN! lol

But, this has all changed. Kip has finally slept (and is still sleeping) in her room! And here she is from last night ready to head in...she made a bling-y sign that proudly proclaims "KIP'S f---ing ROOM" That is our Kipper!


The crop was fun and I really enjoyed the Kip N Kaboodle class. Lots of pretty papers and we received enough product to do several layouts. My class is tonight and the enrollment has risen (thank heavens). I set up a display for Hang Ten with several of our past kits complete with grass edging and our Hang Ten Surf board pillow...fun! I'll take a pic today.

I entered a silent auction for a Graphics with BlueTooth and the bids are up to 55.00. There is only one other person bidding for it and I think he works or is staying in the hotel but I have staying power and will hover over the bid card on Sunday before the final bell. I have been drooling over this device since I first saw it advertised in a scrap mag.

Barb and I stayed up until almost 3 am last night visiting and correcting the wrongs of the world (lol). This is unheard of for me and I may be dragging a bit later on . Both Barb and Kip are still abed and E has taken off with a full van to sell at the kid's garage sale.

Have a great day all!

6 comments:

Liz said...

You always have such fun stories.

:Jayne said...

LMAO off at Kip's sign. At least I was polite about mine!
I surely miss ya'll, have fun and I hope you win the Graphics tablet. Just who is going to teach you to use it, as computer savvy as you are?

:J

crazydarla said...

KIP! If you come stay here, sorry, you can't put that verbage on my doors.... my kids might freak out! LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!
Darla

Tricia said...

Kip is one crazy lady....and that's why so many love her! Cute door sign too!!!

Sounds like you are all having a blast!

nickle831 said...

HaHa love Kip's door sign! Good luck on the silent auction!

Mary B said...

Y'all are a trip. Love that sign. Glad you guys had a great weekend!!