Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Goddesses Part I.5...






It is not even 9 am and we have had coffee on the balcony overlooking the Gulf and have each had one of E's famous biscottis dipped in white chocolate (Thanks Arlene for giving him this recipe). The one pic is the four of us gals; obviously one is of the amazing sunset; the wine glass was just to perfect reflecting the railing not to include and this one of kip in one of the ribbons Janet stuffed our gift bags with is beyond compare! I have one of Kip that she has forbade me from publishing here of her holding a magnet Anne and I found for her that reads, "It is all about me"! lol

We are getting all spiffied up now to begin our onslaught on Anna Maria Island...watch tonight's national news for the next episode of "A Gathering of Goddesses".

3 comments:

crazydarla said...

So happy you guys are having so much fun! Looks like a fab time with fab ladies! What a blessing!

Darla

Cindy Marchant said...

Jules sounds like you all are having a wonderful time! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Is that wine for me?

:)

Glad you are all having fun...have a glass for me!
(nice ribbon, kip!)