Friday, January 04, 2008

Hang Ten Paper Arts January Kit reveal




This is the Jan. kit (www.hilltopmemories.com) and I showed no restraint when I loaded it with tons of fun stuff. You get 4 double sided papers and 1 single sided one by such companies as 3BugsinaRug, My Mind's Eye and Sassafrasslass and Scenic Route. The 5 ring binder with 8 dividers is by Maya Road and I included 2 sets of rub ons, flowers, bling, ribbons and precut felt and some pastel colored index cards for between the clear dividers. You get one sheet of punch out labels in coordinated colors along with a tiny envelop for "storing" those sales receipts from snooping eyes! lol The icing on the cake is the tiny gel pen and the bitty notebook for jotting down inspirations and thoughts or for that pesky "to do" list! The completed organizer measures 5"x7" and is perfect for desktop, car or purse.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Where's that written guarentee of organization? This kit is on my list of scrap supplies to buy in the next week!

:J

Tam, I am said...

Gorgeous Kit Jules!!!