Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rainy day here

Just as the night blooming jasmine started wafting in through our bedroom window, I started hearing pitty pats on the sun window in the bathroom. The pitty pats got louder and louder as the night went on. It is still overcast here and sprinkling. Sure hope it stops by tonight as we have plans to go to the once a month concert on the beach at Sunset Park.

The Foot is doing better. It is still a rainbow of bruises but is a bit less swollen. We got into the pool yesterday and it felt great on The Foot! Still going to take it easy for the next few days.

I need to pack up some RAKs and finish off a couple of circle journals and get those in the mail too today. All of this was suppose to happen the day I rammed The Foot into the drawer so hope everyone will understand.

Nothing much else on the agenda except trying to stay on South Beach. We're doing pretty good so far...the first week is always so boring but we get shrimp for lunch which always makes me happy.

Off to read some blogs. BTW: the challenge at Quietfire this week is to paint, ink etc. on either Grungeboard or Chipboard. Hope to finish my challenge by tomorrow and get it up on my 'art' blog. These challenges have been fun and I've produced some pieces for use on other projects! Check them out if you have time.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Carol Weimer said...

Thanks for posting on my site. Thanks also for the tip on quiet-fire's challenge. I love working with grungeboard...I'll visit their next. Take care of that foot.