Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Monday!

Laundry and cleaning on the agenda here. It is a cool and overcast day here in Paradise and we have company coming soon. Hope it is warm enough by the weekend for Kaela, my great niece, to go swimming. We have a food feast planned for the whole family on Sat and it is nicer if we can eat outside.

My layout and altered project went live this weekend at www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com
This is a layout I did of my friend, Barb, called "Waiting to Exhale" and the magazine did a great job displaying my work. Right now the mag is by subscription and in on-line form but I believe that eventually the owner/editors hope to take it to paper format. I will be submitting to this one again. The staff is very encouraging and helpful.

I finished a layout this weekend for the May KnK DT reveal and a tag book with acrylic covers by Sunday International also with the kit. The layout will be on the home page on the 16th when the kits go live. The tag book will follow TBA.

Off to move laundry, make up some beds, dust and vacuum...just another fun day in Paradise. Hope yours is a good one!

No comments: