Monday, July 28, 2008

Black Market Paper Society and SEI


Thank goodness it rained today
or I might have burned my face off with another day in the sun and I am old enough to know better! So, after we helped my sister with some chores at her house and a visit to the cemetery to decorate my parents and my aunt and uncle's resting places, I came back to the condo here and scrapped.

I only brought down one art bin of supplies (papers, adhesives, tools etc) so I used what I had. I had sent some pictures that I took this past week to the drug store and picked them up yesterday.

The first layout is done with the new Black Market Paper Society Imported line. The sweet little girl, Hanna, is our friend, Jadee's youngest daughter and she stole all our hearts. Poor little thing was running a fever for the last couple of days and her sister got sicker than she did but Hanna just kept smiling! Both of the girls are troopers!

The second layout is done with the new SEI Poppy line...it is all glittery with foil and such a beautiful line. When I showed it to Jadee (who got me into scrapbooking eons ago) and her mom who also scraps, I thought I was going to have to arm wrestle them to get the paper pack we got at the SEI party at CHA back!

This is Jill and her hubby, Kelly who all of us gals have elected as our Cabana Boy of the year! This line of papers is so lovely and such an ease with which to design.

I'll post the little altered JOY book by SEI on my art blog. Used the Black Market Paper Society Imported line on this too. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Kath said...

Two incredibly beautiful LO's, Twinks!!! Rainy days must inspire you - love 'em!!!
Kath

Chris said...

awesome work girl!

Robin said...

Beautiful Jules! I admire your work so much!! you rock that black market paper!!

Carla said...

WOW getting some scrappy time done while on vacation....now Im not sure I would be able to do that, but good for you! The pages look great!

crazydarla said...

Man ... those papers make me so happy my bo-bo almost hurts! OYE! (you do know what I mean- right?)
I so need to go shopping!
:O) Love the lo's as always girl!

Darla

Allison Rankin said...

Just lovely Jules! Great DP!