Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NO new art today

I spent most of yesterday lounging on the deck here by the pool reading and watching the big (for this area)waves break on the beach. Some guy had these incredible kits and wind socks up in the air and we were all agog over them. Finished my last unread book so stopping at B&N is also on my list of To Dos today.

I am heading to the Owl and the Pussycat stamp art store today for Stamp Demo Day. I am hoping the owner and her hubby have not headed off on their summer vacation because I am in serious need of a infusion of beauty and this is the place to get it!

After that, I am heading to Dee's for some adhesive and chat and then on to visit with my pals, G-a and Barb. G-a has some goodies for me and I will be picking out the papers etc. I'll be using on my haunted house class this coming Oct. at Scrapbooks Etc. in Bonita Springs.

We don't head home to Tarpon Springs until Sat. so I'll be missing the Fried Green Tomatoes Crop from Hilltop Memories (www.hilltopmemories.com) in Sebring this weekend. Don't have too much fun without me, you all! Or, if you do, take lots of pictures.

Am hoping to finish and post my tiny address book tomorrow that I am constucting out of the give away chipboard album cover and papers that Zutter had as its give away at CHA. The Poppy line from SEI is perfect for this book. Maybe I'll get the creative bug after stamp demo day and finish off the last few divider pages!

Off to watch the sunrise....have a good one!

No comments: