Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Boys






I have snapped some of the funniest pics of The Boys recently. I am gathering papers etc. now to scrap some of them. These are four of my current favorites and I am looking for titles. So here is the deal; please leave a note in the comments section with suggested titles of either a. b. c., or d. or you can leave suggested titles for all four. I'll pick one of the suggested ones and send that person a something fun for helping me out! I'll leave this up for a couple of days and pick one on Sat. so check back then to see if yours is the selected one. If so, you'll have to e-mail me your snail mail addy and then watch for Mr./Ms Postman.

Thanks!

9 comments:

altar ego said...

Hmmmm. I'm not usually good at titles, so will think on this. An obvious "feline faces" works for two of them, but that isn't very inspiration. I'll let it perk and see if anything else comes to mind.
xoxo!

Natalie H said...

just a little cap nap or a curious cat to a curious world

Jennifer said...

What's Up Pussycat? (for a)

Laura said...

The first thing that came to mind for "a" when I saw it was "Is this thing on?"

Mary B said...

awwww...so cute! For d) it looks like "mommy, don't go!". That's what mine do to me when I take out the suitcase, LOL!

Norma said...

"All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go" (for the last photo)-from the song "Leaving on a Jet Plane".

Have a wonderful trip.

Norma

Norma said...

Here is a thought for the first photo - "You want me to do WHAT??"

Norma said...

For (B) - "Don't even think of disturbing me!"

Carrie said...

Pure Cattitude