Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Got tagged by a couple of gals so here we go

THE FIVE TAG
5 years ago I
1. was living in Ft. Myers Fl
2. was doing scrap book convention teaching for Kim (SNS)
3. had an itty bitty work room and no pool
4. was taller than I am now (lol)
5. we were getting ready to attend Jazz on the Green

5 things on today's "to do" list
1. write directions for the Haunted House kit at KnKclub.com
2. pick up more paper mache boxes for my class at the upcoming MS crop
3. find some close toed brown shoes pronto
4. play with one of my new toys
5. design my project for Friday's reveal at Gypsy Rose Paperie

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Gardetto's Snack Mix
2. any ruffled potato chips
3. a good Cuban sandwich
4. the fries at Snookers
5. pop corn

Can you tell I am having carb withdrawal?


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. buy both kids the houses they want
2. treat our friends to a cruise to the Med
3. actually look into a small villa in Italy
4. get my sister a condo with all taxes etc. paid for and my niece too
5. pay for health insurance for some deserving family


5 places I have lived
1. Waterloo Iowa
2. St. Charles, Mo
3. Lindenhurst Long Island, NY
4. Kirkwood, Florissant, and Maryland Heights, Mo
5. Ft. Myers and Tarpon Springs, Fl

5 jobs I have had
1. soda jerk at a drug store
2. camp counselor through out high school and college
3. English teacher
4. Cheer coach
5. sb designer and instructor

I am tagging: 1); Mary Mary from HIlltop Memories yahoo group 2)Jillybean from the Monkey board; 3)Mary Grimm from KnK (who can put her answers up on the mb there if she doesn't have a blog) 4)Pam from KnK and ACOT 5) Angie De from Creative Scrappers mb.
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: