Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning!

EDITED TO ADD: my project for this week is up at Gypsy Rose Paperie!

http://gypsyrosepaperie.com/?page_id=44

It is cool here today and in the lower 70s but the temps are rising slow but sure. E and I headed into town for our bike ride and had breakfast at Toula's right on the Pinellas Trail. It is fun to watch our little city wake and go to work.

I am officially 12lbs from my goal weight. Hope next week is not the downfall of me. I will try to be as good as I can but know the lure of freshly baked crusty bread and locally produced cheeses, not to mention the wines are going to lead me astray when we all head out for the Winery Tour a week from tomorrow. E and I plan on continuing with our daily walks so it shouldn't take too big a toll.

I am off to get a cut and color in just a few minutes. Taking a pic of the tipping I like and the cut with me so I get what I ask for! Seems every time I get someone who cuts/colors my hair to do it just like I want, she changes salons or moves far away!

Hope Kristen and Chris are having a blast in San Francisco. They have a couple of days there before they head up north a bit for Tracy's wedding (Tracy is one of Kristen's oldest girlfriends from high school and was a fellow cheerleader with her).
They were really excited about their upcoming trip to Alcatraz and to Napa Valley!

Have a great TGIF.

and a big congrats to my friend Chris on her 25lb. weight loss! Way to go...you are my inspiration!

2 comments:

Chris said...

wahoooo congrats 12 lbs alrady!!!!!! fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you will do great next week!!!

Pam said...

I just checked out your project. It's beautiful! And congrats on the weight loss! :)

Pam C.