Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Tues and what a lovely day here in Paradise



These amazing cards are by my pal, Chris Pozzi. She is the new Card Kit designer for KnKclub.com and these are a have to have! The picture hardly does them justice. If you are not a member of KnK, this kit is also available through Creative Boutique on line.

I am scrambling like a mad woman to get my To Do List done before we leave for 'home' in 8 days. Thank goodness our flight is a late afternoon one as I am thinking I don't want to miss the excitement at KnK the morning of Oct. 1. What excitement, you ask? Well, you will just have to show up on the mb and find out. Now, KnK is by membership only but ordering a kit gets you in! and you really don't want to miss the fun we are going to have and the fun we do have on a daily basis.

For more information on joining the message board or about any of the kits, e-mail Gerri-anne at admin@knkclub.com.

Off to knock a few items off my To Do List. Have a great one.

2 comments:

Chris said...

tag !!! I tagged you check out my blog!

Carla said...

I have to get back to KNK and check it out to find anything put huh? Sorry I have been MIA.....life you know.....
And those cards that Chris did are you AWESOME......