Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sat. is Sizzling!

We've been doing some major housecleaning around here. We are leaving Wed. evening and #1 Son moves in to cat and house sit earlier that day. We also have our dear friend, Janet M, coming for lunch and then she and I will head up to visit with the gals doing the Scrap Pink event at Ruban Rouge.

Almost packed here. Heard the weather is going to be in the upper 60s so I keep adding more and more sweat shirts and sweaters to my ever growing pile of clothes on the spare room bed.

Now, for the winners of the title contest...NORMA AND CARRIE ARE THE WINNERS! Please send my your snail mail addys via eeickmeier@hotmail.com and I'll send you goodies as soon as we get home from St. Louis. I'll do some special shopping for you two while I am there!

Have a great day all and I'll post some pictures later of Janet's visit with us.

No comments: