Monday, September 01, 2008

When we win the lottery...




this is what I shall make one of my first purchases...well, as soon as we get back from our around the world cruise that is and right after we get that pretty little villa in Italy.

Can't you just see it now...the perfect scrapbook retreat. While the brochure only lists four bedrooms, there is also the attic hide away, the study on the second floor and possibilities for a little bungalow or two out in back. And the dining room and great room both would make excellent crop rooms, don't you think. And E would die for that kitchen. Think of all the wonderful meals he could cook for scrappers and the treats he could create. And Linda and Gerri-anne, we have not forgotten you...plenty of room for you both to set up stores...maybe we should a/c one of the 3 garages?

And the price...a mere drop in the bucket...WHEN we win the lottery!

5 comments:

Mae said...

Well, GEEZ, Jules, it's already been reduced to $1.6 mil---a real bargain, I'm sure. I can see you living in that house and happily so. It is beautiful. I would like the canopy bed when I come to crop. Heck, I'll even share it with someone if necessary.

Mae

Dana said...

Oh my! That must be what heaven looks like! Can I come visit?

Roz said...

Hey...that's my house!!!! I'm gonna hurt whoever put that up on the market....

Martha said...

I'll be there! WHEN you win the lottery!

Carla said...

WOW, now that would be something.....so when are you gonna win the lottery?