Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Achoooooooooooooooo(cough, hack , sniffle)



While my honey,E,is a generous and sharing man, I wish he had kept his cold to himself. I could have used a little less sharing where that was concerned. I roughly figure I am on day 3 of the 7 days it takes a cold to run its course. I did little but sleep and read and sleep some more yesterday...oh, yes, and take otc drugs that seem to be alleviating the headache and stuffed head.

I have an article to write and just got my November kit from KnK and all I want to do is soak in the hot tub for my achy bones and sleep. As Scarlett O'Hara once said, "Tomorrow is another day" or was that Rhett? and do I really care?

This layout was done with a picture taken at Little Winery in Old Town St. Charles our second day in town. Steve, E and I had a leisurely lunch and killed a couple of wonderful bottles of wine. That was long ago and far away when I could breathe! lol

(used Bisous.Biz papers, Doodlebug, some rub ons and GG chipboard letters)

Later gators!

2 comments:

altar ego said...

So sorry you're plagued with this cold. Was it Pooh who said, "Bother...?" Well, Bother! I hope you start feeling better soon. And I highly recommend a turn in the tub for your aches, it would do you a world of good and probably wouldn't hurt your article one bit! It's when we relax that the mind is set free.
And the layout, is of course, fab!
xoxo
Love you

Mae said...

Looks like you will be needing several Hot Toddies tonight for that cold/cough!