Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kip passed this on to me!

Challenge going around...long one...

and a different kind of one for sure, lol!....

Where is the person you gave your heart to for the first time?
Living on the west coast working as an attorney

What were you doing at ten last night ?
dozing with the cat

What was the last thing you drank ?
glass of Gervertz

What' s going on between you and the last person you kissed?
Love and marriage!

What' s something you really want right now, be honest?
my bed

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

last week when I was having my root canal but the dr. was fantastic!

Anything annoying you right now?
People who want something for nothing!

Who was the last person to make you cry?
Can't remember

Anybody you' re looking forward to seeing soon?
The kids tomorrow...we're celebrating Kristen's 33rd.b'day

Are you going anywhere for the next summer?
The Beach in Ft. Myers

Who was the last person you hugged?
Kip when we said goodbye today

Who was the last person in your room?
E when he did my workroom floor this afternoon

Did you have a dream last night ?
Yes, very vivid one about teaching

How many piercings do you have?
ears only

Have any tattoos?
None but thought about getting a small mermaid when I turned 60!

Are you good at giving directions ?
so so

Last time you cried really, really hard?
When my step dad, Papa Joe, died.

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
toast

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
EGADS NO

Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
My ex eons ago but he didn't have much patience!

What is your favorite color ?
yellow or sea foam

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
No, but he does deserve to spend a bit of eternity in time out

When was the last time you saw your Grandpa?
1951

Do you know anyone with cancer?

Yes, my dad has cancer right now.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
hubby playing free cell on the other computer

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Well, E and I have known each other for over 20 and have been together 15, so guess so and my pal, JoAnne and I have been friends since we were both 14.

What is the last text in your inbox ?

if you mean e-mail, Kip...I don't have texting on my cell

Have you lost friends in the past 3 years ?
Not to death but a couple of people I thought were my friends opted to rearrange our relationship.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I vent a lot...does that count?

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Yep!

Are you excited for anything to happen in the next 6 months?
Going to Savannah for St. Pat's with Steve and DeeDee

What should you be doing right now?
getting off the computer and reading more of my book, Franklin and Lucy (about FDR and the women in his life)

Do you believe in true love?
Yes

Do you miss your past? I pretty much live in the present but I do miss our family holidays...only my sister and I left now and our kids.

Do you think that your ex still likes you?
ah, I'm not sure he ever did...

Has a person of the opposite sex seen you in your underwear?
well, yes!

If you could go back 3 months from now would you change anything?
yes, not jump to conclusions

Where 's the last place you went?
To Ruban Rouge with the Kipster to visit with Lisa

what color are your eyes?
blue

At the moment, are you more warm or cold?
just right

What are you listening to?
Bocelli on my blog!

Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
pool

How long is your hair?
short and spikey

Last thing you ate?
steak

Are you a bad influence?
Yes, according to Pam who says I make her drink with me (and that is on-line)!

Would you share a drink with a stranger?
not sure

Can you easily tell if someone is fake?
Pretty much but I've been taken before and probably will be again.

Looking back did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?

Male, my ex...put up with him far too long!

What' s your favorite card game?
Phase Ten

Know anyone who' s been drunk recently?
not that I can think of

Do you enjoy drama ?only on tv

How many months until your birthday?
8 mo.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Everyone but rapists, murderers, child molesters and most politicians (oh, and the corporate idiots who keep taking money they don't deserve).

Last three people you texted?
I don't text.

What are you doing tonight? heading for the couch to zone out on some tube or to bed to read my book


Is smoking one of your turn offs?
Quit 11 years ago and it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I understand how others have trouble quitting. When I go into "the home", I'll smoke again. The smokers are the only ones who get to go outside!

What' s the last kind of soup you ate?
Tomato

What kind of dog do you want?
none we are owned by two cats

Do you currently have a sunburn?
nope

Could you eat nothing but grilled cheese for a week straight?
One of my faves so yes!

What color was the last drink you consumed?
clear

Would you rather shave your head or dye your hair bright orange?
shave it!

Could you last an hour without talking?
yes, but that fact would surprise a lot of people

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
yes

Are you a Hollister/Abercrombie kind of person?
Nope, more of a Beall's gal

how many hours of sleep did you get last night ?
4 ...bad night

What makeup do you wear on a daily basis ?
base, eye mascara, blush and eyebrow stuff


What curse word do you use the most?
hmmmmmmmmm a toss up between sh*t and another one

Do you own an ipod?
nope

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
both

Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes, but I prefer the term 'relaxed'...I'm retired! I've earned it

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
yup certified Ambien girl here!

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
2% white

Can you whistle?
Yes. Of course!

How big is your local mall?
big, too big

Are you currently wearing glasses?
yes or I couldn't even find the laptop

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Do Jazz tees count?

How many aunts and uncle s do you have?
not as many as I use to have

Do you crack your knuckles?
never.

What is your favorite salad dressing?
basalmic

Do you read for fun?
A day without a book is a day withour sunshine

Can you speak any languages other than English?
a bit of Spanish and I can say, ciao bella with the best of them

Where is your cell phone ?
in its case in my purse

What color is your bedroom painted?
soft blue green

Are your parents divorced?
yes

What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres?
Jordon's almonds

Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
no

What was/is your favorite class in high school?
English

If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
Phillip, my mom told me that if I'd been a boy, that would have been my name...Phillip James

Were you a " planned" child

no...a came a trifle early to boot...lol

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
62 glorious years old

Ever eaten an entire thing of frosting?
Oh yeah...I love the frosting.

Have you read To Kill A Mockingbird?
Taught it at least 4 times a year for about 22 years.

What instrument would you like to learn?
Uke

Were you ever a safety patrol in elementary school?
I was an alternate

Do you like dodge ball?
only if they play with nerf balls

Ever order anything from the tv?
yes

Can you write with both hands ?
not really

Do you get cold sores a lot?
lately, yes

Chapstick or lipgloss?
lipstick gal here

Last time you got poison ivy?
can't remember

So I am tagging Chris and W.O.T.E

No comments: