Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wishing for Winter Retreat







It has been so warm and humid here the past couple of days that we've had to turn on the a/c. This has got me dreaming of the wonderful Winter Retreat that Linda Jenkins puts on each year and I thought I'd share a few of my pics from last year's crop. The weather is always nippy but mostly at night and the cold is half the fun. The other half is the friendships, the food and the fun! This year's is in Oleano State Park (hope I got that right)and it is so beautiful. Although I love attending any crop Linda puts on, I believe this is my favorite! See you there!

5 comments:

eljay716 said...

Great pics Jules.. I think I should hire you as my PR person! thanks, love ya!

TSL said...

Great blog! Greetings from Georgia ~

altar ego said...

I hate reading about winter retreat because I can never go, pout, pout! At least I can be glad that you have fun, and ONE OF THESE YEARS I'll get to join you for a weekend crop somewhere. Sigh. Sucks to me some days. Can you tell I'm feeling sorry for myself and missing you?
xoxo

Liz said...

Yes Winter retreat sounds lovely..
I'm looking forward to ours in Sedona in Feb yippee.. Great pic looks like lots of fun

Roz said...

Yeah!!! How many days until we go??? No whiners allowed this year, right?!