Friday, November 14, 2008

KnK Nov. Kit projects




These are two of the layouts I did with this month's busting to the seams kit from KnK. I also did a small chipboard album for my dd's b'day and will post that soon. Love everything G-a and Sonia put into this kit. For more information, www.knkclub.com or admin@knkclub.com.

We are off to the Dunedin Farmers' Market today. It starts at 9am and we are starving for fresh produce. I also want a bag of the spiced nuts to reward myself in a day or two when I can chomp on these without a twinge. The jaw is feeling better and better.

My desk is covered with half done projects and I plan on clearing some of these into the done pile. I am also playing with the Dec. kit from KnK...and you do NOT want to miss this one!

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

Oh Jules! Love your layouts as always and I can't wait to get my Nov. kit. I should get it in a few days I think. Hope so anyway! I like your ornaments too.
Pam

Carla said...

Hey girlie girl....love the lay outs with the kit...super JOB!

Janet M said...

Your layouts look wonderful as usual. :) It looks like your having fun with your slice, Kip is really excited to be getting hers.
Janet