Sunday, November 09, 2008

Oh Lucy, I'm hooooooooooooome!

and so glad. Had a blast hanging out with the KnK gals and the few Hilltoppers who attended. My class went well and everyone seemed to enjoy the class and the techniques. I'll post some pics tomorrow from the crop. I made it home in about 2.5 hrs. and got so busy talking to Kip (and yes, you were missed madly...especially when the prizes were called!)that I forgot to turn off at my street and had to detour through town. Wouldn't have been so bad but I'd consumed a huge iced tea on my drive home and the meter was reading expired! Did make it in time. More tomorrow.

Can't wait til Winter Retreat! I missed Linda and Kipper and the rest of the Hilltop Gals!

1 comment:

Kip said...

Glad you're home! I'm looking forward to the Ruskin crop coming up and hope you can make that one with me!