Monday, January 05, 2009

Keep your eye on this one!




This is Miss Maegan. I met her at the Ruskin crop this past weekend. She attended with her mom, Melanie. She made this wonderful creation for one of her room mates and I watched her create a TEAM word book in just a couple of hours that would knock your socks off. G-a saw the book and she, Kip, Linda and I are in total agreement: this is one talented young woman! Should she ever decide to submit her work, you'll be seeing her everywhere. She has the look and innate design sense. She is currently attending college and is athletic along with creative and smart.

I like to promote new talent whenever I can. We have lots and lots of 'famous' people in the crafting industry. And then we have an amazing amount of talented 'unknowns' who should be applauded as well!

6 comments:

eljay716 said...

I agree Jules.
I love this girl!! and I have since she was 15 months old. She is so good and so smart. She makes us proud to be around her. That TEAM album was amazing, I need a lesson in inking. simply fantastic.

Pam in Moncton said...

Oh yes! Very talented! Thanks for sharing.
Pam

Ginni C. said...

I've known Maegan for a long time and love her like she were my own! She's been 'in the scrapping business' for a long time. Thanks for sharing her picture and her layout!

Roz said...

WOW...love the layout, and the papers!

Kip said...

I agree- terrific talent and what a nice young lady too!

Janet M said...

It's always so nice to see someone doing such a wonderful creative project. Thanks for showing her work.
Janet