Friday, January 02, 2009

Off and running

I am doing laundry, baking a Mexican breakfast casserole, and trying to print off some pictures as I am leaving here about ten-thirty for a crop in Ruskin, Fl. with some of the Hilltop Gals. I am really looking forward to this as I've been in a tad bit of a scrapping funk since just before Christmas. I think it may be due in part to trying to get everything done here in time for the holidays and scrapping just took a big back seat.

We got all the lights down in the front yesterday so I don't have to worry about E falling off the roof while I am gone. We took down the big tree and most of the linens and holiday towels are laundered, folded and ready to be packed away.

We quit work around 2 and headed for the hot tub with Mimosas...yum! Good dinner and by 8pm, Goofy the Cat and I were dozing over a book tucked in bed. We are such wild and crazy people here...lol.

So, will check in Sunday when I get home and hope you all have a great weekend.

I would like to thank everyone who reads this blog and who find it mildly amusing.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Have fun at the crop Jules:)

Pam in Moncton said...

Have fun at the crop and hi to all the Hilltop gals!
Pam

altar ego said...

Happy New Year Jules! No matter what we MUST find a way to be together this year. I think one reason 2008 was such a bust is because I didn't get my cabana crew fix!

Have a wonderful time at the crop and I hope you get your scrappin' groove back!

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

can't wait to wee what you've been u to when you are back!