Sunday, June 07, 2009

Last of the Challenges: Tags







I love to make tags! They are such a great way to try out a new technique without using reams of paper. They also make great cards or book marks so can easily be turned into little gifts.

Who I am tagging: everyone who wants to play and if you will link your posted tags (or any of the other challenges)in a message here, I'll put your name in a hat and have a random drawing in a week for a goody bag from me.

We are off on a road trip today to Homosassas to a giant flea market and to watch the weighing in at a big fishing tournament. The latter is not the lure for me but rather the fish fry after that! (and sorry about the pun)

We went to Gavel and Wine festival here in Tarpon Springs last night and had such a nice hour or so just roaming our tiny town's streets. I even bought a blingy 'wine diva' tee shirt from one of the vendors for my collection. There were not one but two bands performing, an antique car show, a boat show and, of course the wine tasting...we took a pass on that this time. Pictures tomorrow!

HOpe everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: