Sunday, September 06, 2009

Vacation Fun



Our last night at CHA, Gerri-anne and Sonia (www.knkclub.com)gave each of us a paper pack and told us to go to it. We had some time to design a layout with the contents of the package. Each "kit" was different and we had such fun. Thanks to the gals who brought supplies (Chris, Kelcey and Roz) and who shared them so nicely with me. I've added to it a bit since I've been home and it turned out perfect for the group picture we take each year during our week time share on Ft. Myers Beach. Each year, on the last Thursday, we have a 'community' cook out. Everyone brings their left overs or surplus food and we all share nicely. The guys generally head to one of the fresh food markets and we all do either seafood or steaks and often both. This year there were a few less of us but the fun did not stop! Can't wait til next year....good food, good times and, best of all, good friends!

Please check out my altered blog to see what I did with the latest of my Genuinely Jane Studios projects. Thanks and hope your weekend has been a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you have done to this page!! And your other pages are just beautiful. I wish I could scrap like that!! Well done on your weight loss too!!

Kelly @ PatchworkAndPaperPiecing said...

Jules,
Your layouts are beautiful! It kind of makes me want to pull out my scrapping stuff again, but where would I put all my sewing stuff??
Hope you had a great time at CHA!
Kelly

parasols and maryjanes said...

How fun that it is done with such a community spirit.
Thanx for your sweet visit.I'd be honored for you to put our blog on yours.
I've followed you since the old days of CK (when we could chat and make friends the "old way" and way before blogs). Your work is very creative and full of friendship.
Carol R