Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy Week here in Paradise

Happy Monday to all! Today is the Open House at Ruban Rouge and I plan on spending some time at this scrap store this afternoon. I know that Lisa has some fun make n takes planned and I always find something yummy in her store. I am meeting some of the Friday Night Crop group too and it is always good to see them. Kristen has an apt. with her ob/gyn and we are one week closer to finding out the gender of the twins. Yeah!

Tuesday is weigh in at Weight Watchers for me. E has his dermo apt. to get his stitches removed and to find out the results of the biopsy. Here is hoping the dr. got all of the melanoma this time!

Wednesday, E has an apt. with his cardio dr. for more tests and I have yoga in the morning.

Thurs. we head back to the cardio dr. to find out the results of the tests and to discuss what steps need to be taken to regulate E's heart.

Friday, Jenny, Matt and Kaela come for the weekend with the Tarpon Springs Christmas Parade on our agenda for Sat. and breakfast at Tuela's for Becky and I. There is a children s' event following the parade. We have our Thankmas Celebration that evening. I am sorry my sister, Janet and her boyfriend, Dennis could not be here but do understand their reasons.

The last of the Christmas cards go out today and the last package. Only ten days until Christmas Eve. Hope your day and your week are good ones.

1 comment:

rebecca lucille said...

See you Sat. mornin' girl! I'll be thinkin' of you and E during the week... so e-mail me when y'all hear somethin' ok?
Thanks!
TTYL
rls