Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ahhhh bliss

My reveal went up today at KnKclub.com and the papers were perfect for the layouts I had in mind. Our team mate, Deb Hater, designed this kit and it is awesome! I had been wanting some papers that would help me high light the twins first sonograms and this worked beyond belief. Thank you Deb.

One of the papers in the blog had four punch out paper blocks in various shapes. I used two of them to create the twins sonogram layout, "Watch Them Grow" and for this layout, I used the paper that was left when the punch out shapes were removed. It made the perfect frames for the pictures of the Gobsmacked Goddesses on our adventure this past fall. I used Smooch on the flowers to give them definition and a bit of frost!









Jo and Bill and the kids just left a bit ago. It was so sad to see my friend walk out the door knowing that tomorrow we won't be planning mischief and road trips and outings and that she won't be going to lunch with me and the women here who have taken her so to heart. Hurry back, Jo, Hurry back! and safe journey home to you and Bill. I miss you already and you aren't even gone. I hate goodbyes...this is like when Clare left...awful!

Anyway, tomorrow brings new adventures and new promises and new opportunities starting with yoga at 10:30am. So, as one of my favorite writers said, "to sleep perchance to dream"...good night all and may your dreams be the sweetest.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love what you have done with the kit, Jules!