Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Busy day here in Paradise

I've got Weight Watchers at 9;30 for weight in but am having to skip the meeting part or I'll miss one of my last 30 days/unlimited classes at the yoga studio. I would like to work in four practices this week as it is still too wet/cold to bike. I joined the Temple Goddess studio last week and then will do about two classes a week and add the biking and walking as the weather gets nicer.

Just sent off our taxes to the accountant so that is done. I need to finish up my work for my ACOT reveal tomorrow and for my reveal at KnK on the 13th. My Valentine gift bags are progressing nicely and I hope to have them done and in the mail by the end of this week. Speaking of KnK, several members of the two DTs are hosting a USE YOUR TOOLS CHALLENGE. For more details see the blog

http://www.kreativekaboodles.blogspot.com/

or head on over to the knk.club message board. I did mine on paper crimpers and gave my long neglected crimper a good work out!


We are really looking forward to seeing Chuck and Linda who will be visiting for a few days...lots of fun things planned and, of course, E is cooking up lots of good food.

On the 11th. is Book Club at my house and I always enjoy hosting that. These are fun ladies. and to Glo, hope your recovery is rapid and painless!

No comments: