Monday, March 01, 2010

A weekend jam packed with fun

It all started Sat. morning at 6 am and ended last night when I finally crashed around 8pm. Sat. morning at 6 started my first shift at ACOT's crop with Sarah and we had such fun. It started out slow but, by the end of our shift, there were lots playing the games and doing the challenges. I taught my cyber class from 8-10 and Becky headed over to crop at my house around 11. E fixed us the most amazing foods: muffalatas for lunch and a scrampi over cavatelli for supper. We were in heaven. It was so nice to have some gal pal time and have it 'catered' to boot. I worked on my tech for KNK: Canvas Paper Techniques, while Becky worked on a little mini album for a friend. I always have such fun with Becky...thanks pal!





Sunday morning at 6am-8am, it was back at the ACOT crop this time with my good friend, Pam B. She and I had great fun waking up the mb and getting crop hopping.

I finished some chores here around the house, got cleaned up and headed south to St. Pete to meet up with Janet and Becca, her cute and fun daughter for lunch and a great class with Debbie Schue. What an amazing teacher and designer. Her gift bag class rocked. I remember seeing a similar class she did a couple of years ago and this one is even cooler. I love all the inclusions she has in her projects. I will post mine when I finish it. You can also check Janet M's blog for pics as I know she will get hers done before mine.

Thanks Debbie for a great afternoon. And Janet, see you next week!



I do have some fun news to share as well. A few of us from the ACOT DT will have our work featured on Becky Flecks' Page Maps blog and newsletter this week. Can't wait to see this.

And, I am the Visiting Artist at Gingersnaps Creations for the month of March. Check out my altered blog for more details and watch that blog and the Gingersnaps Creations (stamping, inking, altering challenge site) for a new challenge every Wed. That place is filled with amazingly talented, friendly and warm women.

Thanks for letting me share. Hope this first day of March is a great one for you with many more to follow

2 comments:

altar ego said...

Happy March to you! You provide endless inspiration with all the projects you conceive and create. I'm breathless thinking about it all! Love seeing your creations, but more, I love you.

Janet M said...

It sure was a fun day but I don't look happy in my photos but I was. I love the comment the lady next to us made in class, when she said "You two sound like you have fun all the time." We do and love to you.
Rebecca had a great day taking the class.
I saw your and Pams layouts on the Page Maps site- congratulations to both of your and the other from ACOT- the layouts look great!