Monday, April 12, 2010

Gail and Jules Day Out Part II

These are some of the pics of the view we enjoyed during our lunch at Bon Appetite. This pelican actually seemed to be posing for us and someone must have known we were coming to so artfully arrange the sail boats in front of the islands.

After lunch, we headed to Rainbow's End about a block before Main Street in Dunedin. I had warned Gail that the ribbons and trims were to die for and we both fell under the spell of some beautiful Moda fabrics. We got a lot of fabric considering neither of us sew...we're thinking mini book album covers, borders for layouts and fabric flowers! I also picked up some fabric for the two pet albums I am doing for Dee's fund raiser for pets. I'll have a link soon or Dee can post one in comments, please.






and now to play! Safe journey home, Gail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I NEED that fabric ;)

Alisha said...

Oh, I love seeing these pictures of you and Gail! Tell her hi for me! So glad you had a great time.