Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My June A Cherry on Top Reveal

I worked with the Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Paper Stack this month and what a delight! The paper stack comes with such a variety of patterns and in three colors that I love: pale pink, a soft blue and a creamy beige that helps combine the others. In the stack are 12x12 designs, 6x6 designs, 2x2 snippets, ATCs and borders.

I decided to use the papers for my Mother's Day layouts. E took pictures of the kids and I and I love how they turned out. I wanted to integrate both the pinks and the blues and I am very pleased with how these all turned out.

The .My Baby photo was taken by my good friend, Pam Bennett and the rest by E.

DSC00086

DSC00091


DSC00058


DSC00046

I paired the papers with Shimmerz paints, Melissa Francis ribbons and lace, KI brads and 7 Gypsy paper tape. All of these products and more are available for purchase at A Cherry on Top

To see my altered project for this month's reveal, please go to A Toast to
Altered Art. Thanks for looking.

No comments: