Friday, August 27, 2010

Just another wonderful day in Paradise

Yesterday started off like any other day here in Paradise, coffee on line with a couple of gal pals, the morning post with Early Birds and KnK, blogging and breakfast with my honey and it got steadier more and more fun,.

I got three great email invites, got to talk to two of my gal pals I hadn't had a chance to talk to lately and then this!



Amy Teets over at ACOT had posted that Helmar was doing a drawing and to be sure to mention her name; so I roamed over, signed in and voila, both Amy and I won some great gifts from the adhesive company, They are doing another drawing today so want to pass on the chance to everyone else. So here ya go, Helmar Adhesives.

Than you Helmar and Amy T. and everyone else who helped make yesterday a wonderful day in Paradise...you know who you are!

I'm off to a crop tonight to Posh Scraps and be sure to check out Laura's mini album class offered next Sat. there. Laura designs for Graphic 45 and is a wonder! I'm not sure I'll have time to take her class because we leave the next morning but I am so going to go bye to say Hey to her...

No comments: