Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last minute shopping almost done...

Ran by Posh Scraps today to meet the lovely Laura de la Rosa and her sweet husband and ended up staying for a bit. I was so excited to see and her amazing pieces she brought to share, I forgot to get someone to take our picture,. She and I are collaborating on a possible class for Posh! Now that would be such fun! Picked up some of the new Crate paper and hope to have some time to play tomorrow morning. I am as ready for our trip as possible.

This is the layout (photo'd a bit crookedly) I did of Landon wearing a bucket hat like his Papa. I have some pics of Colvin too but I'll pick on er ah scrap him next. You may have seen this one on face book or at ACOT.



Speaking of ACOT, tomorrow the new challenges are revealed so be sure to roam on over and see them all. I'll put mine up on my altered blog.

Tomorrow I need to write out some checks for some upcoming crops and pay a bill in advance of its due date so I am not charged those outrageous late fees. I have my list of things To Do and, believe it or not, it is actually shrinking not growing for a change.

E met with our house sitter yesterday and all systems go there. Now, if the tropical storms swirling in the Atlantic all cooperate!

We're off to baby sit this evening and then help with the boys and some bathroom painting tomorrow. I have the Book Club Gratitude Dinner on Thursday evening and I hope to work in a visit to our favorite happy hour hang out on the river Friday. We'll see what we have time to do.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: