Thursday, September 02, 2010

Happy Birthday to Suzie...

When we first moved here over three years ago, it was Suzie who reached out to us and enfolded us in her vast web of friends. and today is our Suzie's birthday...so here is to you darlin'! and many many more!

Tues night was easy babysitting. Both of the boys either slept or played so our job was easy! and on Wed., we went over to help Kristen watch the boys (well, me) while E finished the paint job he started on Tues evening. They are ready to grout and then the bathroom will be done.

Today has been another crazy day here in Paradise, I had my happy haircut for the cruise today...can I just say how much I love my stylist, AnneMarie? What a wonder. (oh, and Clare, Michelle says when should she set up your apt. in Jan.?). Then I had a couple of errands to run, it was up to Snookers for lunch and to take Suzie her cards and gifts and then home to get ready for Gratitude Dinner with Book Club at Bon Appetite in Dunedin. This is the month we don't read a book and Gloria suggested we all meet and celebrate the many things this past year for which we are grateful...lovely idea! Thanks Glo!

So, here are the sleeping baby pics from yesterday...the boys are 3 mo. today! Happy B'day Grands!




and look what came in the post today...my prize from Hellmar (lots of Bella Blvd, papers and some great new glues to try). Thank you Kellmar!


Speaking of glue, I was covered it it this morning putting the final touches on the Maya Road vintage banner (on my altered blog) that I did for Posh Scraps. Taking it up to the store on Sat. when I pick up my kit for Laura de la Rosa's class!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Suzie! Miss you!

Janet M said...

They are growing so fast I can't wait to see them when I'm down.
Wow the cruise time is here, your going to have so much fun.

altar ego said...

Loving those boys. Share some Nana love from me, please!