Monday, November 15, 2010

ACOT reveal for NOV.

This month at A Cherry on Top, I used the Lilac House line of papers and embellishments by Fancy Pants for my reveal. This line offers such a wide range of colors from melon to these soft blue/greens. These are the layouts I did with the blue/greens and I love them. The other two that use more of the soft melons and olive colors are in my reveal at ACOT.

I did this first 3D project for my daughter's birthday. It will go into a 12x12 shadow box for her (thanks to Anna Griffins accordion pleating technique I learned from her at a demo at my first CKU eons ago)



The stickers and chipboard shapes that come with the paper line make layering so easy.



And I could not resist doing a layout for the twins' album with these too. Who said boys layouts can't be soft and pretty?


I'll post some of my other layouts from the crop and from the Posh holiday event tomorrow. I am also going to be putting up some of my gift bags and canvas banners for sale on this blog or my altered art one so stay tuned! and thanks.

2 comments:

altar ego said...

GORgeous layouts, but I expect nothing less from you! Those boys are bliss, aren't they? I really hate that we aren't close enough to ours to enjoy them when they're so little. Sigh. I love watching yours grow up!

LyndaKay said...

Love the accordion pleats on the first one and that gorgeous photo on the bottom. Boy, have they grown. Great LOs. I know you got some funny titles at the crop for the head-to-head photo, but I like your title.