Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Another lovely day at POSH SCRAPS

Our pal, Jackie is braving the storm in the Caribbean, so it was just Di, Katherine and me today at Posh. I gave Michele the things I created with her amazing Christmas Event box (still more to come) and was glad she liked them.

Di is working on a wedding album for her sister, Katherine was working on recipe cards and I was working on my reveal for ACOT. I am already for the upcoming crop this weekend (be there or be square...lots of prizes, fun and inspiration.

We have cooler weather in our forecast and I say bring it on...I've been so wanting to put a fire in the fire pit, grab a nice glass of pinot and watch the evening come upon us. Now if the rain will just hold off, we may add in the hot tub. We did in the pool a couple of days ago and all I can say is Thank Heavens for solar panels! lol.

Hope you are having a great Wed.

No comments: