Monday, December 06, 2010

A little of this and a little of that

pretty much sums up this next week. Today is prelim cleaning day for our holiday party Saturday and some more Christmas shopping. E has a dr. apt. today and another tomorrow and the boys are coming over for a Nana/ Papa visit tomorrow afternoon so Big Daddy can study for his final. Two weeks left of school for Little Mama and then she gets a nice long break with the twins.

For once, I am excited about weigh in at Weight Watchers tomorrow morning. This new plan is so easy to follow and makes tons of sense. I have only had the munchies once since starting it a week ago and had a fruit bar instead of a bunch of chips. E has joined in with enthusiasm this time around and is losing too. My scale, which is off about a lb., says 5.5 loss this week but I'll get the official amount tomorrow.

The house is all festive; I've sorted out the holiday music and E has his cookie baking all ready to go...It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas!

Hope your week is a good one

2 comments:

Cathy S said...

I love the new WW plan. I've already lost 2 lbs. on it, and it has been a week. Good luck!

altar ego said...

Yay on the weight loss! So proud of you.