Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Time in a bottle...

We have been so busy this past week, I've forgotten to blog. Lots going on like

1. playing with Landon and Colvin (they now come to play at our house for a few hours every Tues. while their daddy goes to his university class. And, we now have our Nana/Papa day with them on Wed.

2. getting the house ready to be painted brand spanking new colors. We've gone with a medium teal for the main color with a lighter teal for the trim except in the back where the colors will be reversed inside the lanai.

3. scrapping my little fingers to the bone...lol. I've done two altered projects and 8 layouts in the past week, HUGE amount for me.

4. visiting doctors (E) and dentist (me) and trying to squeeze in a hair apt.

5. making reservations for upcoming events like the Food and Wine Expo at Epcot with the Millers and thank you, Jacque, hotel reservations for the Krop for Kids coming up in St. Pete for her, Janet and me.

I promise to do better and will post more pics of the boys and of some of our adventures as soon as I can.


Hope your Wed. is a great one!

No comments: