Monday, September 26, 2011

Friday's Cropping with the gals at Posh Scraps

I'd had two of these layouts partially done so finished those up and did a third. It was use up my stash night for me. I need to do this more often.






My Thirty One party went well and thanks to all of you who came and/or ordered too. E fixed some great dips and spreads and I ordered three items. My favorite is the big tote!

Kristen got an invite to Kids' Pottery Barn's Baby Event so off to Hyde Park (lovely area of Tampa...lots of bungalow Craftmen type homes along with huge mansions by the Bay. There are restaurants and bistros on lots of street corners and fun shopping). There had been a big storm go through the area earlier in the day and that must have discouraged a lot of the attendees because K and I were the only two at the event. Picked up lots of tips about how to photograph babies from one of the speakers and won a free yoga class.

Getting my Smash book ready today for our weekend at Disney and then will take it along for the trip.

Hoping your Monday is a good one. Off to load my art bins with more stash papers etc. for Thurs. cropping at Posh Scraps!

No comments: