Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving Thanks





It was a chaotic, busy and absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving at our house this year. Rob swung by Kristen's, helped her load the kids in her van for the trip to our house. Chris had to work til 4:30 so we spent the remainder of the time playing with the kids, cooking (mostly E) and working on our printer and computers (mostly Rob) and chasing 2 little boys hither, thither and yon (mostly Kristen and me). Dinner was wonderful and E and I, despite sending home lots and lots of left overs with the kids, have been eating on turkey, apple pie, dressing etc ever since.

I hope to be able to post 3 of the 4 layouts I did at Posh Scraps yesterday but may wait til I put the finishing touches on the 4th one so it may be tomorrow before I get them up.

Hope your Thanksgiving has been a wonderful one.

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

It was genius putting the boys in the playpen to keep them away for the kitchen action! Cute outfits on all.